The Moroccan Classification Society in Collaboration with:
- LabTIC laboratory, ENSA Tangier, Morocco
- The International Federation of Classification Societies
- The Francophone Society of Classification
- The Department of Mathematics & Computer Science, University of Quebec in Trois-rivières, Canada
- The Bioinformatics Laboratory, University of Quebec in Montreal, Canada
- The H3ABioNet Tangier Node of the H3Africa NIH Grant, Tangier Morocco
- The Moroccan Bioinformatics and Health Informatics Center, Tangier Morocco
Organizes its first conference devoted to novel research developments and results in all theoretical and practical aspects of Data, including : Acquisition, Storage, Analysis, and Integration.
The scope of the conference covers all multidisciplinary topics related to the latest research and their importance in data engineering.
Sessions will include oral presentations and workshops.
In this event, three major themes will be addressed:
Multicriteria Data Analysis
Bioinformatics and Life Science Data Analysis
Multimedia Data Analysis
Extended versions of the best papers of the Bioinformatics and Life Science Data Analysis theme will be published in a special issue of the "Interdisciplinary Sciences: Computational Life Sciences" journal from Springer.
Last deadline for paper submission
Following the request of several participants the deadline of paper's submission for the SMC'2017 is extended to the 14th December 2016.